Orders and delivery
CROSTY provides free worldwide delivery. We ship through FedEx to North and South America. Each order shipped out of our warehouse is insured until it is delivered to you.
Order processing usually takes up to 1 business days. All orders will ship with the free air shipping. Delivery within 2-3 business days.
We cannot modify orders once they are placed.
We will only ship to the address provided at checkout. Orders with incorrect billing information or requiring additional verification will be delayed and/or cancelled.
Next day delivery – coming soon
Please note the following:
- The ordered item(s) will only be sent after the payment is cleared and checked by us.
- We will inform you if the delay occurs. Delays may occur during holidays and sale periods.
Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
- We are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
- CROSTY does not deliver to P.O.Boxes address.
- The receipt will be sent to you at you registered e-mail address. official invoice shall declare the exact total amount of the purchased goods. We will not lower the value or mark the item(s) as gift on the invoice of the parcel since it is illegal and in violation with international import/export regulations.
- If the item is not received and sent back to us by the postal service company you will be charged the actual shipping fee. The price of the item will be credited once we receive the item. We will contact you to inform you when we receive the package.
To place your order online, select the product and size then proceed to add the item to your bag. Once you have entered your correct email address, shipping, billing information, select your payment method.
Items are shipped from USA.
No import tax or customs duties apply to orders from USA. Sales tax is calculated at checkout based on delivery address.
Import duties are not included in the item price when shipping to other countries. This means you may be liable to pay import duties. VAT may apply. For orders outside of USA any charges on a package must be paid by the person receiving the package. CROSTY has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be. In order to be sure of the current charges, please contact your local customs office.